What We've Been Learning:
Creative Curriculum Tree Study: We are reading the books Abiyoyo (Ask your preschooler about this book-they LOVE it!) and Trees Count. We generated a list of questions that we want to learn about trees...love love love the inquiry in our preschoolers!
Read it Again: We are reading the book, Clifford for President. The goals for this story are to recognize some common sight words, to understand and use words representing thinking processes (nominate and vote), to produce a word starting with a specific first sound, and to share feelings, ideas, or experiences in a single story that is precise.
- Flower Bingo
- Bean Bag Toss Graphing (focusing on positional words-behind, in front of, next to, beside)
- Measuring using linking chains
- Journal: My favorite thing about preschool
- Counting Game with a partner (Matching objects to a number)
- First sound picture sorting game
- Number writing on doodle pro boards
- I'm Thinking of a Shape Game
- Review Jolly Phonics Letters/Sounds
Art: Dot Markers
May 22: Last Day of Preschool
May 23: Step Up Day for Students going into AK/Kindergarten next year
May 25: Four Year Old Preschool Graduation 6:30 Keystone Elementary Gym
Please Enjoy Pictures of Our Learning:
Preschool went on a Tree Hunt and recorded our observations.